The Gear Tie Mounting Docks are individual, mountable docks that are specifically designed to securely hold either Nite Ize Gear Tie Loopable Twist Ties, or their standard Gear Tie Reusable Rubber Twist Ties. Made of durable polycarbonate, each Dock features a grooved V-shaped opening that securely grips the flexible Gear Tie. The Docks can be mounted to a wall stud or multiples onto a board. Keep single essentials stored where you need them, or mount several Docks to create your own customized, versatile rack. Unlike a standard wall rack, the Gear Tie Loopable Twist Tie Docks can be individually spaced at different heights, widths, lengths, and numbers. Safely hang and organize unwieldy tools (like rakes and hedge shears) or odd-length gear (like skis, poles, and tennis rackets), keeping them not only organized, but doubly portable. Hang an extension cord on the Dock for storage, then when you detach it, take the Gear Tie along, and use it for organization on the go.
- Gear Tie Mounting Docks allow you to create a storage and organization system for all of your tools and gear
- Simply mount the Dock to any wall stud or other desired location with the included (8) #8 x 2" screws to create a docking location for Gear Ties
- Use multiple Docks to create a complete wall system for your garage or workspace
- Size: Small (Fits The 6” and 12” Loopable Gear Ties, or 6” and 12” Gear Ties)
- Dimensions: 1.4” x 1.1” x 0.7”
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
- Color: Black
- Quantity: 4 Per Package